Rubber toothed belts with coverings
Rubber Toothed Belts:
- Inch pitch XL, L, H, XH
- Metric pitch (3M - 8M - 14M)
- Metric pitch (T10 T20 AT10 AT20)
We can produce and cover toothed rubber belts without junction, pitch 8m and 14m with any development between 3.000 and 30.000 mm
We can produce and cover toothed rubber belts without junction, metric pitch T10, T20, AT20, AT10, AT20 with any development between 3.000 and 30.000 mm
These belts are mostly used when the same belts in polyurethane struggle with the high temperatures, ensuring a better performance.
- Rubber with high friction coefficient
- Rubber for high temperatures (till150°)
- Anti-Oil rubber (oil and chemical effects resistance)
- FOAM (sylomer, sponge)
- Double layer Sponge Rubber (Thickness balance).
- Silicone (High temperatures)
- Kevlar (very high temperatures till 300°)
- Natural rubber with hardness Shore A from 40 to 70
- Synthetic and nitrile rubber with hardness Shore A from 50 to70
- Other coverings on request.