Polyurethane toothed belts with coverings
Toothed belts in polyurethane work in many sectors of automation, packaging and material transportation, they have covers that let them be optimally utilized in many situations.
- Inch Pitch XL, L, H, XH (rubber and polyurethane)
- Metric Pitch (3M - 8M - 14M) (rubber and polyurethane)
- Metric Pitch (T2, 5 - T5 - T10 - T20 - AT5 - AT10 - AT20) (Polyurethane)
- Rubber with high friction coefficient
- Rubber for high temperatures (till 150°)
- Anti-Oil rubber (oil and chemical effects resistance)
- FOAM (sylomer, sponge)
- Double layer Sponge Rubber (Thickness balance).
- Silicone (High temperatures)
- Kevlar (very high temperatures till 400°)
- Natural rubber with hardness Shore A from 40 to 70
- Synthetic and nitrile rubber with hardness Shore A from 50 to70
- Other coverings on request